Prices start at just £10 for weekly, organic veg boxes
The contents of the box changes each week, and will vary as the seasons change.
The weekly selection in our organic veg boxes, depends on what our UK farmers are growing and what’s at its best, but rest assured that there will be a good mix. There may be a few items from Europe (mostly with the fruit supplement) but the vast majority are all UK grown with the majority from the farms closest to East London.
All boxes will include staples like potatoes (if chosen), onions and carrots, plus leafy greens and a selection of other seasonal vegetables. There may be more unusual vegetables that you have never tried before e.g. Jerusalem artichokes, celeriac, flower sprouts and golden beetroots.
This is where the recipe ideas in our weekly newsletter may come in handy!
- Size – small, medium or large or alternating between the different sizes
- Potatoes – To keep things simple and to provide you with some flexibility, there is no difference in the price if you chose potatoes or their substitute. As other vegetables are more expensive than potatoes, the item substituting the potatoes may be smaller in size or lesser in quantity, but never in quality
- Fortnightly orders – if you know that some weeks you’re not going to be at home as much, why not set up a fortnightly order
Large Vegetable Box
£80 per calendar month, which works out at £20 per week*
This box contains around 9 varieties of seasonal produce in extra generous quantities.
We would recommend this box for a family of four who cook most nights or for those of you that cook for friends/housemates regularly.
Medium Vegetable Box
£54 per calendar month, which works out at £13.50 per week*
This box contains around 8 varieties of seasonal produce in generous quantities.
We would recommend this box for families who cook frequently or couples who cook most nights.
Small Vegetable Box
£40 per calendar month, which works out at £10 per week*
This box contains around 6 varieties of seasonal produce in generous quantities.
We would recommend this box for couples who cook occasionally or singletons that cook most nights.
Our fruit supplement is just that – a supplement! Whilst our focus is on our veg, we offer supplements so that you’ll receive some yummy fruit.
- Small boxes: 1 type of fruit for £8 per calendar month (£2 per week*)
- Medium boxes: 2 types of fruit for £10 per calendar month (£2.50 per week*)
- Large boxes: 3 types of fruit for £16 per calendar month (£4 per week*)