Purpose of this notice
This notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act [1998 OR 2018] and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK (‘Data Protection Legislation’).
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation and this notice, we are the ‘data controller’. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal data about you. We are required under the Data Protection Legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Our Privacy Statement
By using our site, you consent to us processing your data and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
We will ensure that your personal data is:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and any further processing is completed for a compatible purpose.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the intended purposes.
- Accurate, and where necessary, kept up to date.
- Kept in a form which permits identification for no longer than necessary for the intended purposes.
- Processed in line with the individual’s rights and in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Not transferred to people or organisations situated in countries without adequate protection and without firstly having advised the individual.
The kind of information we hold about you
The information we hold about you may include the following:
- your contact details (such as your name and address, phone number and email address)
- details of contact we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision, of our services
- details of any services you have received from us
- our correspondence and communications with you
- information about any complaints and enquiries you make to us
- information from research, surveys, and marketing activities
We do not collect any personal information about website users other than:
- information provided by users when completing order forms on the website including but not limited to the contact and website registration form
Information about us
We are Tower Green Hamlets Ltd and our registered address is: 16 Beaufort Court Admirals Way Canary Wharf London E14 9XL England Company Registration No 08974132 Registered in England & Wales